As you probably already know, the most probable places for home break-ins are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security packages in Greenville. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be surprised at what ADT sensors can do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in all ADT packages, whether you choose a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being attached accurately.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You close your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and a door or window is opened, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Greenville
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of benefits, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trigger your high-volume alarm whenever a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to obtain immediate alerts right to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will get a warning too. Your property will be protected, no matter your location.
- Home automation interactions: Program your home’s smart devices to function together. You can have your lighting engage or direct a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You even have the ability to install completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired components based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Greenville are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security System In Greenville
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Greenville that elevate your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (864) 362-5081 or submit the easy form on this page.