A Smart Greenville Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you add a Greenville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Greenville?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Greenville flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're away from home. When your Greenville flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Greenville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Greenville flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (864) 362-5081 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.